Job Code: P9751
Provides support to the clinical operations by assisting in the financial needs of the company.
• Monitors coding, charge posting, billing, payment and collection for compliance with established policies & procedures • Develop, implement and manage procedures and staff to assure timely and appropriate billing and payment cycle.
• Manage the process relating to overdue insurance & patient accounts, collection and/or write-offs.
• Requests, prepares, and/or maintains reports on billing and collection activities.
• Prepares, reviews and submits refund requests
• Coordinates with clinic to ensure physician services are accurately coded to render optimum reimbursement.
• Maintains current knowledge of health care billing laws, rules and regulations and developments.
• Regularly evaluates operational volume and manpower requirement to determine appropriate staffing needs.
• Proven ability to perform strategic planning and priority setting for a billing department
• Provides feedback and proposes changes or enhancement to billing policies and procedures to the Department's Manager
5+ years clinical billing experience
Email your resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com