Job Code: P9759
Provides support to the business by making sure proper procedures are recorded accurately. Thus brings minimal risk to denials.
• Primary resource for medical coding updates and information.
• Provides advice on coding issues and researches procedures.
• Reviews coding procedure coverage with the state and implements accordingly.
• Maintains and updates HIPAA Code Workgroup.
• Maintains a library of code books and relevant resources for the department.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience Required Experience
Required License, Certification, Association Certified Professional Coder (CPC)
Knowledge of Medicaid policies and procedures. Healthcare background.
Preferred License, Certification, Association Certified Professional Coder – Hospital (CPC-H)
Certified Professional Payer – Payer (CPC-P)
Bachelor's Degree in related field Preferred Experience
3+ years Medical Assistant in Primary care
Email your resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com