Job Code: P9776
Maximizes patient care and satisfaction by interacting with the staff, patients, and providers. Provides necessary patient care when applicable to impacted individuals on the basis of living a healthy life.
• Responsible for performing patient oriented procedures under the clinical supervision of a practitioner.
• Demonstrates knowledge of all back office functions in accordance to the Medical Assistant role.
• Assures patient visits are complete from intake to checkout while explaining next steps and answering pertinent questions.
• Maintains availability to assist other Medical Assistants when necessary.
• Assists clinic management in preparation of regulatory Facility Site Reviews (FSR) and audits.
Job roles and responsibilities emphasize a team-based approach to care and support each member of the team being trained to meet the highest level of function allowed by state law.
High School Diploma or GED
0-3 years as Certified Medical Assistant in Primary Care
Required License, Certification, Association
Active Certified Medical Assistant; Active Certified CPR
1-3 years as Medical Assistant in family practice/pediatrics
Managed care experience
Email your resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com