LVN - San Bernardino, CA
Maximizes patient care and satisfaction by interacting with the staff, patients, and providers. Provides necessary patient care when applicable to impacted individuals on the basis of living a healthy life.
• Responsible for performing patient oriented procedures under the clinical supervision of a practitioner.
• Accurately screens and triages acute patients.
• Demonstrates knowledge of intake and recording of health and immunization history, patient preparation for examination/procedure, administration of screenings, and administration/recording of immunizations and medications, etc.
• Assures completion of patient visit charge data and medical record documentation by provider & staff on date of patient visit.
• Recognizes and intervenes in emergency situations.
Job roles and responsibilities emphasize a team-based approach to care and support each member of the team being trained to meet the highest level of function allowed by state law.
High School Diploma or GED
1-3 years LVN role in Primary Care
Required License, Certification, Association
Active LVN license; Active Certified CPR.
Current California Board Vocational Nursing license, BLS certification, phlebotomy experience. Certification must be certified through a Federally accredited, State licensed vocational/technical school preferably with Phlebotomy training certification.
2-5 years in family practice or pediatrics
Managed Care experience
Email your resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com