Job Code: P9768
Provides support to the clinic operations by adding assistance when applicable. Helps ensure satisfaction is achieved for patients.
• Responsible for handling, monitoring and processing ordered referrals in an accurate and timely manner.
• Responsible for handling and processing medical records PHI and Subpoena's.
• Responsible for following up with specialist offices on pending/outstanding patient appointments and consultation reports.
• Contributes to patient satisfaction levels and member/patient growth at respective medical offices.
• Notifies patients of scheduled appointments.
High School Diploma or GED
1 year clinic or managed care
ICD & CPT code knowledge
2 years Medical Assistant
Preferred License, Certification, Association
Medical Assistant graduate from accredited college
CPR Certified - Current verifiable CPR card
Email your resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com