Epic Clarity Report Writer
EPIC Clarity Report Writer
Job Code: GSM2003
This role is responsible for using the enterprise’s data to design, create and maintain analyses and business intelligence reports in support of clinical, business and research operations at the Golden Shore Medical Group. Successful candidates will contribute to the team’s mission of selecting, making available and optimizing business intelligence tools for the enterprise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gathers end user requirements, then uses SQL programming code to develop required reports.
- Independently writes and optimizes moderately complex to advanced queries. Works with Oracle/ reporting developers or database administrators on most complex queries.
- Deploys reports electronically using the appropriate enterprise reporting environment and strategy. Manages the process of moving reports into a production mode.
- Facilities the validation and testing of new or revised reports. Works with user to verify results and content, develops errors or exception reports when applicable and receives official user sign off on completed work.
- Tracks, documents, and facilitates resolution of all reporting technical issues. Keeps problem resolution log and proactively manages growth and utilization of analytic reporting products.
- Maintains technical and end-user documentation.
- Provides consultation to end-users and GSM analysts on a range of query tools and relational database packages including Brio, SAS, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Access and Business Objects. Maintains the business objects "universe" that supports report writing in that tool.
- Institutes and monitors end-user support services. Includes coordination with Help Desk resources, response to voice/email messages and general triage of end-user and GSM analyst requests.
- Primary/Secondary responsibility for maintenance of all on-line production reports and associated user accounts used throughout the organization. Includes scheduling of reports, monitoring report updates from source files and notification of report availability and refresh schedule. User account management includes creation of new accounts and deletion and revision to existing accounts.
- Follows team standards, development methodology and processes for specification, implementation, testing, change management, distribution, and documentation of reports.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent on job experience
3-5 years writing reports out Clarity
Email your resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com