5549 Van Buren Blvd
Riverside, CA 92503-2068
Office: (951) 324-5901
Fax: (877) 778-9472
Call us today to make an appointment!
Monday to Friday
8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Primary Care
Languages Spoken at this Location
MEET THE STAFF
Rhonda Luster, MD
UCLA Medical School AKA David Geffen UCLA Medical School (current)
- 27 yrs practicing physician
- CMO – FQHC last 2 yrs
- Senior Medical Director – 2 yrs
- Center Medical Director – 14 yrs
- Hospitalizing / Complex Care Physician – 19yrs
Why I Chose Golden Shore Medical
Prior experience with the group before the name change, worked well with the current Leadership Team, agree with the mission and values of the group, would like to see the Group succeed and feel a part of that process.
Micah Weller, FNP
- Bachelors of Business Administration – Walla Walla University
- Associates Degree Nursing – Walla Walla Community College
- Masters in Science Nursing – Western University of Health Sciences
- Family Nurse Practitioner – Western University of Health Sciences
My passion and focus is on preventative medicine. Medications are often necessary, but with adjustments to diet and lifestyle, the medications can be most effective, often even with low doses. Sometimes, when patients make big enough changes to their dietary and lifestyle habits, they are able to reverse their disease process and get off their meds. Nothing is more rewarding in my practice.
This is my second job. The first was in a low income clinic in the heart of downtown San Bernardino. I enjoy working with the underserved and providing education that can pay dividends for a lifetime.
Why I chose Golden Shore Medical
Golden Shore Medical impressed me with their patient centered focus, much shorter patient wait times than many other clinics, friendly staff, and clean facilities. They create an atmosphere that nurtures and grows relationships with both medical staff and patients a like.
Cynthia Cheng, MD (Pediatrician)