Job Code: P9754
Provides support to the clinic operations by providing expertise in the realm of customer service and member appreciation.
• Demonstrates expert level of performance of all back office functions of medical assistant function (in accordance with provider orders and MMC protocol) including intake and recording of health and immunization history, patient preparation for exam or procedure, administration of screening tests, preparation, administration and recording of immunizations/medication, taking and recording of vital signs, venipuncture blood draws and administration of injections.
• Demonstrates expert level of performance of all front office functions (in accordance with MMC policies and procedures) including receipt, documentation and direction of incoming phone calls to the appropriate person in a timely and efficient manner; scheduling, documentation and follow-up on patient appointments preparation of forms and charts applicable to patient check-in or check-out; appropriate facilitation of specialty referrals.
• Ensures completion and maintenance of all necessary paperwork and logs, appropriate par levels as it relates to weekly inventory, maintenance and cleaning of all clinic equipment, nursing station and exam rooms.
• Supervises non-clinical staff within clinic; provide performance evaluation, training, coaching and counseling for all aspects of job performance.
• Works collaboratively with practitioners, lead physician and clinic administrator in the development and implementation of processes and problem resolution that results in efficiency, effectiveness and support quality of care and service.
High School diploma
3+ years Medical Assistant in Primary care
Required License, Certification, Association
Email your resume/CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org