Job Code: P9750
Provides support to the clinic operations by adding assistance when applicable. Helps ensure satisfaction is achieved for patients.
• Responsible for the management and supervision of the operational and administrative function and projects for multiple Primary Care Offices.
• Review and revise policies and procedures as necessary.
• Analyze patient service delivery using physician activity data for model forecasting of patient load, billing/collecting procedures, and government regulations/policies.
• Manage clinic patient and member grievances in collaboration with respective departments.
• Function as the clinic liaison with patients, specialists, hospitals, and health plans.
Job roles and responsibilities emphasize a team-based approach to care and support each member of the team being trained to meet the highest level of function allowed by state law.
Bachelor's Degree in Administration or Health related field, or equivalent experience
5 years supervisory experience in healthcare.
Five years healthcare experience
3+ years experience in managed healthcare
Email your resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com